You are bidding on a basket of books – many of which are autographed editions – by clients of Sanford J. Greenburger Associates, Inc.
Books, their writers, and their agents tell the story of Sanford. J. Greenburger Associates. Its prestigious reputation, built representing such icons as Kafka and Sartre, provides the foundation for the dynamic and independent spirit of the agency today. With dozens of New York Times bestsellers, SJGA provides representation to contemporary authors including Dan Brown, Nelson DeMille, and Robin Preiss Glasser.
SJGA was founded in 1932 by Sanford J. Greenburger, who specialized in representing European writers and publishers in the U.S., as well as internationally. He pioneered the editorial scouting business, advising European publishers which American writers to translate and publish.
The current era for SJGA began with the vision of Francis Greenburger, Sanford’s son, when he assumed management of the agency after his father’s death in 1971. The agency was converted into an agents’ collaborative, which included SJGA agents and affiliated agents such as The Nicholas Ellison Agency, and the late Diane Cleaver.
The books included are:
- The Athena Project by Brad Thor (autographed)
- The Lost Symbol Illustrated Edition by Dan Brown
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (autographed)
- The Amen Solution by Dr. Daniel Amen (autographed)
- Fancy Nancy by Jane O’Connor, illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser (autographed by Robin Preiss Glasser)
- Fancy Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique (autographed by Robin Preiss Glasser)
- Tea for Ruby by Sarah Ferguson the Duchess of York, illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser (autographed by Robin Preiss Glasser)
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland (autographed)
- Here Comes Mother Goose by Iona Opie and Rosemary Wells (autographed by Rosemary Wells)
Please bid in the comments section of this post. If the comments are not available, the item is not available for bidding. See the dates in the categories of this post (below the post title) to know when the item goes live.
By bidding, you agree that – if you win – you will donate the full amount bid via the Writers for the Red Cross donation form within 72 hours of the auction close. The winner will be announced in the comment section of this post and will also receive a confirmation email with further instructions. Please address any questions to contact-at-writersfortheredcross.org.